Friday, March 2, 2012

Some new requests

I started a facebook page for my crafts and have been getting orders! I tell ya, it makes me so proud when people ask me to make things for them. I am getting really good at this stuff and LOVE to share the love! The best part is that the kids get to be a part of it too. They see me draw this stuff out, put it together, work very carefully, and deliver. It's amazing. I am one lucky crafter! Here are a few recent projects and please look me up on facebook!


This is a pillow I make for my little girl. She LOVES pillows. My goal is to have her bed filled to the max with pillows of all kinds.

This was originally a drawing by a super talented four year old friend of ours. I gave this as a birthday gift for her and she loves it. If you have cute drawings of your little ones, save them! They may be able to be turned into shirts!


These are bean bag Angry Birds that I made for a birthday party! How cool are they?? I followed this tutorial. They must be the coolest bean bags ever.

Here is a super hero cape. I found these somewhere on Pinterest, but can't seem to find the link to share. The kids love them and they can be made in all sorts of colors! Even pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment